- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools.
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications.
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development.
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries as required.
- Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Produce project feasibility reports.
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Draw up a testing schedule for the complete system.
- Oversee the implementation of a new system.
- Experience of using ASP.NET for developing web applications
- Understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL, OOP principles
- MVC frameworks; using tools like JIRA and Git
- Experience of using version control: Github, Subversion
- XML/JSON and using API
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer engineering or related field
- 1+ years with object-oriented programming in ASP.Net
If you're interested in the role why not apply below and send us your CV? we'd be delighted to hear from you!